Widows and Orphans Empowerment Organization (WEWE) is a Nigerian Non Governmental Organization (NGO). WEWE’s goal is to empower communities to access health care, safe water, good nutrition, micro credits for income generating activities and education. WEWE is governed by a board of trustees.
Read more about this company
Organizational Development Officer
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 3 years
- Location Abuja
- Job Field NGO/Non-Profit
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Assist in capacity strengthening of CSOs/ BMOs in Organization vision, mission and core values
- Assist in capacity strengthening of CSOs/ BMOs in Organization statutory compliance
- Assist in capacity strengthening of CSOs/ BMOs in Organization Strategic plan, basic policies, procedures, Office and Equipment
- Assist in capacity strengthening of CSOs/ BMOs in Organizational Resource Mobilization Planning, Resource Mobilization Personnel, Knowledge of theory of change (ToC)/Value for Money
- Assist in capacity strengthening of CSOs/ BMOs in Organization proposal writing and development, Project costing and budget development
- Assist in capacity strengthening of CSOs/ BMOs in Organization fiscal sustainability and revenue generation, Fundraising planning, and Report writing
- Assist in capacity strengthening of CSOs/ BMOs in CAC Registration Status and Registration with relevant state ministries
- Assist in capacity strengthening of CSOs/ BMOs in Organization work plan, process of managing change, documented knowledge of stakeholders, strong partnership management procedures, Sustainability component etc.
- Work closely with the Organizational Development Team Leader
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- A graduate with Bachelor’s degree or Higher National Diploma or its equivalent, who has completed NYSC (or has a written exemption letter) with a First-Class or Second-Class Upper Division (2.1) in any social science or related fields.
- Minimum of post NYSC with three (3) year experience in Organizational Development duties
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook and other useful software.
- Well-organized, with ability to track multiple activities and deadlines
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent and positive attitude
Method of Application
Interested and qualified applicants should send their comprehensive curriculum and cover letter in ONLY one attachment (MS Word document) explaining suitability for the job to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before Thursday, April 15th, 2021.
Applicants are advised to provide their functional emails/mobile phone numbers on the application letter as well as three professional references.
Candidates must provide functional email addresses and telephone numbers of referees.
Note: Never pay for any training, certificate, assessment, or testing to the recruiter.