Ecosse Global Energy is a Nigerian company with Nigerian professionals of the highest standard heading up our local presence with a few pretty knowledgeable Scots in place for good measure.
Read more about this company
- Job Type Full Time
- Experience 2 – 5 years
- Location Rivers
- Job Field Administration / Secretarial
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
- Greet and connect visitors with the appropriate party
- Answer the phone in a timely manner and direct calls to the correctoffices
- Create and manage both digital and hardcopy filing systems.
- Make travel arrangements and schedule meetings
- Take and pass on messages to staffs
- Copy, file and maintain paper or electronic documents and records
- Handle incoming and outgoing mail
Require Skills & Proficiencies
- Candidates should have 2-5 years work experience.
- Overachieving Attitude
- Work Ethic
- Verbal and Written Communication
- Problem Solving Skills
- Accuracy and Attention to Detail
- Interpersonal Skills
- Telephone Skills
- Microsoft Office Skills
- Handle Pressure
N40,000 – N50,000 / Month.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Application Letter to: email@example.com with the “Job title” as subject of the e-mail.
Note: Never pay for any training, certificate, assessment, or testing to the recruiter.