Michael Stevens Consulting is an international Human Resource Development & Management Consulting practice firm, with offices in Lagos, Port-Harcourt and Calabar, as well as in Accra, Ghana. Plans are at advanced stage to open subsidiaries in The Gambia, Sierra-Loan and Liberia.
Our Tailored programs afford you the opportunity to customize the trainin…
Read more about this company
Marketing Manager – Trader Loans
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 5 years
- Location Rivers
- Job Field Sales / Marketing / Retail / Business Development
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
- Administer all lending activities for all consumer loan operations.
- Collect all everyday operations and manage all membership service programs and provide required training.
- Determine and maintain all internal control on all loan processes.
- Manage all collection area and design all appropriate methods and procedures and maintain effectiveness of all loan programs and provide training to all service personnel.
- Manage all loan cycle process and determine efficient work plan to achieve all business objectives.
- Administer all loan processes and assist to ensure optimal customer services and participate in all improvement activities.
- Manage all communication with company supervisors and department heads and administer all loan information workflow and process all database applications.
- Supervise Marketing Team to achieve growth and market penetration
- Manage all interest rates and perform all quality interviews and analyze all financial reports.
- Greet all borrowers efficiently over telephone and email and maintain all confidential documents for all lending policies.
- Develop and maintain professional relationships with all borrowers to answer all questions and analyze all credit reports for qualification processes and document all resources.
- Evaluate all documents to maintain accuracy of all electronic files.
- Maintain quality for same and analyze all loan information for loan originator and ensure compliance to all deadlines.
- B.Sc in Economics, Finance or related field
- 5 years experience preferably in a financial instutution
- Not older than 35 years.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com with the Job Title as subject of the email.
Note: Never pay for any training, certificate, assessment, or testing to the recruiter.