Michael Stevens Consulting is an international Human Resource Development & Management Consulting practice firm, with offices in Lagos, Port-Harcourt and Calabar, as well as in Accra, Ghana. Plans are at advanced stage to open subsidiaries in The Gambia, Sierra-Loan and Liberia.
Our Tailored programs afford you the opportunity to customize the trainin…
Read more about this company
Country Sales Representative
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 8 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Sales / Marketing / Retail / Business Development
- The client is looking for a Country Marketing Manager that is passionate about technology and retail. Managing the company’s marketing initiatives and strategy is the key to our success. For the right person, there are many ways to develop and grow within the group.
Your primary tasks include:
- Responsible for developing and executing the marketing strategy for Nigeria and setting the marketing objectives / goals, in alignment with the product roadmap and business direction.
- Plan and oversee the execution of marketing budgets & maximize resources allocation.
- Define monthly / quarterly targets for customer acquisition, retention, satisfaction, working capital
- Increase market share for the company’s range of product
- Closely co-work with Product Management and Sales team to ensure integrated & correct execution of the marketing plans at all time and achievement of objectives.
- Manage the local marketing activitisand meet targets.
- Work closely withlocal business partners to achieve our marketing targets.
- Work with accounting team to manage and process vendor invoices.
- Prepare Powerpoint presentations for business reviews, events and trainings etc…
Qualifications and Background
- BA / BS or equivalent in Business Administration, Marketing or a related discipline is required
- At least 8years of experience in a marketing role in FMCG preferably in construction, building materials or automobile manufacturing
- Proven ability to manage and track performance by objectives
- Creative and innovative, strong ability to act independently with sound business judgement
- Excellent written, verbal communication and presentation skills in English.
- Ability to work under pressure, multi-task and manage execution time effectively
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, Google and Facebook marketing tool
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the Job Title as subject of the email.
Note: Never pay for any training, certificate, assessment, or testing to the recruiter.