Read more about this company
Content and Community Coordinator
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience None
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Education / Teaching
- Confident and warm personality: This role will involve interviewing people at some point, so you need to be confident and comfortable with having conversations with people you are not very familiar with.
- Writing Skills: Strong writing, proofreading and web editing skills with an excellent grasp of grammar. This skill is central to this role. Prior writing experience would come in handy.
- Online knowledge and skills: You know your way around online. Good knowledge of digital trends, social media and web marketing platforms is important
- Passion and interest: You are passionate about helping our target audience find information with the content you provide. You are empathic, helpful, and supportive.
- Trend Spotter: You have your eyes and ears open and can easily spot trends and ideas to grow the brand
- You do not mind working with a Start-up and growing with the brand. You are organized and detailed. Can plan and follow through with a schedule
- Able to work with basic design tools like Canva, Corel draw, and similar tools. Good with Microsoft office suite as well
- You are a fast learner willing to learn, improve and adapt.
- Education – While a degree would be great, we are more interested in your skills and ability to deliver. Please apply if you believe you are the right man for the job
- Research, write and post on contemporary topics suited for our target audience
- Develop and manage content calendar
- Review and update all website content regularly
- Community management across board, (Social media, HTMLs, and membership) including ability to create valuable and engaging social media content that reflects the Eduaccess brand.
- Track performance of website and content pages
- Conduct quarterly research
- Aim to grow site traffic as a means of growing brand, and visibility for product and service offering
- Be able to work well with a growing team
- Perform other tasks as may be assigned
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Eduaccess Limited on eduaccess.ng to apply
Note: Never pay for any training, certificate, assessment, or testing to the recruiter.