Founded on the simple idea that trust begets trust.
Our debut product is “shop now, pay later” where we allow formal & informal sector workers, and SME owners purchase a variety of products and equipment for their homes and businesses but instead of paying for the products in full upfront.
By coming to one of our showrooms, you can view a sui…
Read more about this company
Admin and Finance Officer
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 2 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Administration / Secretarial  , Finance / Accounting / Audit
- We are looking to hire an “Administrative and Finance officer”. This is a role where you will report directly to the Finance Operations Associate Manager.
- In this capacity, you will be responsible for the administrative function, which includes Bookkeeping, Cash and funds management, Data entry as well as office administration and logistics.
- Fund disbursement for office supplies and requisitions.
- Assist with filing and documentation of the internal report.
- Maintaining a log of petty cash transactions and processing refund for staff.
- Data entry-budgetary and purchases.
- Account monthly reconciliation report.
- Maintaining budgetary and inventory controls.
- Purchasing travel tickets and handling hotel reservations for Directors and staff.
- Arranging and ensuring the logistics involved with staff travel is in place for all their movements.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university or college.
- 2 years experience as an admin / finance officer or similar position.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Commitment to achieving performance goals.
- Commitment to process improvement.
- Excellent written and in-person interpersonal, communication and persuasion skills.
- Team oriented, great at time management, multitasking skills.
- Headquarters: Lagos – Role may require some domestic travelling.
N50,000 – N65,000 / month.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications containing the following below to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
- Your resume (1-page max).
- A short paragraph as to why you are interested in the role (Half a page).
- In 5 bullet points, choose 5 individual responsibilities (listed above) and express why you would excel in the role with an example of a project you have completed in the past to support each point.
Note: Never pay for any training, certificate, assessment, or testing to the recruiter.