We are a professional outfit that offers a wide spectrum of strategic Human Resource Services; particularly – Innovative Staffing Solutions, Potent L&D Interventions and Flexible Outsourcing to both big and small organizations across different business sectors.
Driven by a team of exceptional and immensely talented consultants with rich industrial exp…
Read more about this company
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 1 – 2 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Finance / Accounting / Audit
Job Ref: HRO / 1123 / PC
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Summary / Objective
- Pivotage Consulting seeks to grow its team by hiring a young and vibrant individual to perform the role of an Accountant.
- Auditing and approving payment vouchers and petty cash postings.
- Raising invoices and receipts on power enterprise.
- Ensuring taxes are properly charged and recorded for all transactions.
- Ensuring all statutory remittances are correctly computed and remitted in a timely manner.
- Analyzing transactions and ensure they are captured properly on power enterprise system for accuracy.
- Assisting with the preparation of budgets and provision of updates on budget implementation.
- Verification of Payroll computation for accuracy and compliance.
- Reviewing and approve payment requests on share point.
- Reconciliation of bank statements.
- Ensuring all financial documents are properly filed.
- Preparation of Management Accounts and other relevant reports.
- Ensuring all relevant files and documents are readily available for seamless and efficientexternal audit.
- Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Qualifications / Requirements
- B.Sc. degree in Accounting.
- Must be a chartered Accountant.
- 1-2 years’ work experience as an Accountant
- Must possess relevant professional Certificate in Accounting.
- Excellent communication and team management skills.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft office tools.
- Proficient in the use of ERP software.
- Excellent presentation skill.
- Strong analytical and negotiation skill.
- Business acumen with a problem-solving attitude.
Method of Application
Note: Never pay for any training, certificate, assessment, or testing to the recruiter.