Venture Capital Analyst
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 3 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Finance / Accounting / Audit
- Evaluate, structure, negotiate, and close new transactions
- Develop a strong mapping and pipeline of good quality investment opportunities.
- Help supervise investments in portfolio companies and manage internal procedures including preparation of portfolio reports and related information
- Build and maintain strong relationships with clients, global and regional private businesses, banking and multilateral partners and government officials to further develop the sector and to develop specific investment opportunities
- Coordinate closely with business risk functions to ensure maintenance of the highest environmental and social, and integrity standards
- Minimum of 3 years experience in venture capital, private equity, consulting, investment banking, equity research.
- Candidates who have a proven track-record of sourcing, structuring and closing investments is preferred
- Strong interest in venture investing and emerging technology areas
- Strong familiarity with financial software applications (e.g. Microsoft Office suite, research and financial databases, etc.)
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to docs.google.com to apply
Note: Never pay money for any training, certificate, assessment, or testing to the recruiter. Report any such requests to MyJobMag.