MyJobMag’s goal is to solve the fundamental employment challenge in Africa which cuts across employer-employee quality and discovery. From internship coaching, career counselling, training to personalized job discovery, we are everything to the candidate. We made checking newspapers obsolete while going a step further to prepare candidates for the ope…
Read more about this company
- Job Type Full Time , Remote
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience None
- Location Abuja , Lagos
- Job Field Sales / Marketing / Retail / Business Development
Our client, a reputable startup with focus on up skilling Nigerian youth is loking for two Relationship Managers.
The person has is responsible for
- Identifying and creating relationships with corporates who employ individuals with handymen skills (asset management companies, real estate companies etc).
- The person is responsible for sales of internal training opportunities to blue collar workers.
- This is a revenue generation activity and ideal candidate should come from sale / BD background. Existing relationships in target segment would be an added advantage.
- The person has to be communicative, smart, have empathy and should have experience of direct sales. Interesting segments to look for would be hospitality sales, media sales, real estate sales, building material sales,
- The person should be willing to take targets and work with them.
Method of Application
Note: Never pay money for any training, certificate, assessment, or testing to the recruiter. Report any such requests to MyJobMag.