MyJobMag’s goal is to solve the fundamental employment challenge in Africa which cuts across employer-employee quality and discovery. From internship coaching, career counselling, training to personalized job discovery, we are everything to the candidate. We made checking newspapers obsolete while going a step further to prepare candidates for the ope…
Read more about this company
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 4 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Administration / Secretarial
Our Client, a reputable cocktail bar in Victoria Island is looking to fill the role of a Personal Assistant.
- Responsible for managing the activities of the executive in an optimal manner.
- File and retrieve corporate records, documents, and reports.
- Assist in preparing for meetings physically or virtually.
- Accurately record minutes from meetings.
- Assist the executive in preparing for meetings time by reading, researching, collating and analyzing needed information and data; assist with the preparation of presentation materials.
- Deliver and analyze incoming memos, submissions, and distribute them when needed.
- Making travel and accommodation arrangements for the executive.
- Opening, sorting and distributing incoming faxes, emails, and other correspondence.
- Format information for internal and external communication – memos, emails, presentations, reports
- Provide general administrative support.
- B.Sc./BA/HND with a minimum of 4 years relevant work experience or related sector.
- In-depth understanding of the entire MS Office suite including preparing presentation slides
- Good verbal and non-verbal(Written) communication skills
- Ability to organize a daily workload by priorities.
- Good problem-solving with strong decision-making skills.
- Being personally effective and result-driven
- Excellent organizational skills
- Up-to-date with modern gadgets &applications
- Previous experience needed.
- Possess a valid driver’s license and be conversant with traffic rules and regulations.
Note: The applicant must live within Victoria Island and its environs
Method of Application
Note: Never pay money for any training, certificate, assessment, or testing to the recruiter. Report any such requests to MyJobMag.