Riby automates Cooperatives. We offer the best finance management services for cooperatives and their members. We partner with banks and payment service providers.
We give our customers channels for near cash experiences (Easy savings and lending system) and more money. Through our partners, we make it easier for our cooperatives to safely keep their mone…
Read more about this company
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 3 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field ICT / Computer
Location: Yaba, Lagos
- We are looking for a highly skilled mobile developer who will be responsible for the development and maintenance of applications aimed at a vast number of Android devices. Your primary focus will be the development of applications and their integration with back-end services.
- You will be working along-side other engineers and developers working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and creating quality products is essential.
- Develop new user-facing features
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
- Design, build, and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable Java/Kotlin code
- Convert mockups and wireframes into actual Mobile apps.
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and optimization
- Publish applications to playstore.
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Minimum of 3 working years’ experience.
- Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices.
- Strong knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen sizes
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Ability to design applications around natural user interfaces, such as “touch”
- Familiarity with the use of additional sensors, such as gyroscopes and accelerometers.
- Familiarity with Google location services
- Knowledge of the open-source Android ecosystem and the libraries available for common tasks
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization
- Understanding of Google’s Android design principles and interface guidelines
- Familiarity with Kotlin.
N200,000 – N300,000 (monthly gross).
Why should you join our team?
- A healthy and people friendly work environment
- Exciting opportunities for learning and growth
Method of Application
Note: Never pay money for any training, certificate, assessment, or testing to the recruiter. Report any such requests to MyJobMag.