O’la-kleen Nigeria Limited is Nigeria’s foremost cleaning service company with a brand name used as a reference point both locally and internationally.
The company has continued to exceed the expectations of clients thereby defining service excellence in the cleaning industry.
Our services includes:
Janitorial Cleaning Services
Cleaning of Ai…
Read more about this company
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 4 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Engineering / Technical
Job Summary & Person Specification
The maintenance officer will be responsible for the continuous running of equipment and machinery and carry out maintenance work, diagnosing problems and fitting new parts and making sure equipment is working properly. The successful candidate will primarily be responsible for the maintenance and overhauling of the company’s generators, troubleshooting and resolution of electrical faults and AC maintenance.
- Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; calling for repairs; maintaining equipment inventories; evaluating new equipment and techniques.
- Inspect facilities periodically to determine problems and necessary maintenance
- Prepare weekly/Monthly maintenance schedules and allocate work
- Supervise tradesmen during installations.
- Supervise (electricians, plumbers etc. during repairs and general maintenance)
- Repairs, overhauling and maintenance of the generators
- Manage the process of the introduction of new machinery, plant and equipment from drawing up the specification, to managing suppliers through to full installation in collaboration with all relevant parties
- Inspect and maintain building systems
- Contribute to the development of maintenance budget and ensure compliance
- Monitor inventory of materials and equipment for maintenance purposes.
- Participate in coordination of projects (e.g. renovations)
- Ensure adherence to quality standards of equipment, health and safety regulations
- To manage and report on performance against departmental targets for all repairs and contractors
- Ensures unlimited power supply by ensuring that the main generator and backup generator(s) are in good condition in order not to disrupt work process.
- Any other function as may be assigned by the Admin Manager and/ or GMD
Educational Qualification & Experience
- First bachelor’s degree/HND in Mechanical engineering or any other engineering.
- Minimum of 4 years hands-on experience in repair of Diesel Generators and Air compressor
Salary: ₦100,000.00 – ₦120,000.00 per month
maintenance: 4 years (Preferred)
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the position as subject of email.
Note: Never pay money for any training, certificate, assessment, or testing to the recruiter. Report any such requests to MyJobMag.