Bosak Microfinance Bank Limited was incorporated in December 2009 with the business objective of providing financial service to micro clients who were excluded from the mainstream financial system. It commenced operations in June 2010 upon obtaining a Unit Microfinance Banking License from the Central Bank of Nigeria. It later obtained a State Microfinance B…
Read more about this company
- Job Type Full Time
- Experience None
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Sales / Marketing / Retail / Business Development
- Marketing of prospective customers.
- Delivering of customer’s passbook and ID cards to them.
- Conducting pre-loan training for customers.
- Ensuring Account Opening form and loan forms are properly filled by customers.
- .Prompt submission of completed loan forms from customers.
- Regular pick up of weekly repayments of customers.
- Remittance of all repayments pick up from loan customers to the bank.
- Following up on defaulting customers.
- Carrying out recovery on delinquent loans.
- Playing Financial Advisory role for customers.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the position as subject of email.
Note: Never pay money for any training, certificate, assessment, or testing to the recruiter. Report any such requests to MyJobMag.