Kimberly-Clark has responded to a variety of disasters around the world with corporate contributions, employee contributions, product donations and volunteer efforts.
Take a look at how we’ve helped after Hurricane Sandy and flooding, tornadoes and earthquakes across the globe.
Read more about this company
- Open Jobs
- Mid Operator
- Shift Mechanical Technician
- Method of Application
- Job Type Full Time
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Manufacturing
- Complies with all safety rules, procedures and works instructions.
- Maintains a high standard of housekeeping and hygiene in the department and follow 5S Housekeeping principles.
- Checks that packaging materials that enter his/her sector correspond with the requirements of the product being manufactured and return packaging materials not in use after a change of grade and/or product.
- Operate the Bagger sector of the diaper machine at target speeds to achieve rate of operation targets. (MDH, Waste,Delay,Ti, Ci,ppm)
- Loads packaging materials into the bagger and shrink-wrapping machines.
- Controls the production process in his/her sector and correct the components phases to ensure product is produced within specification.
- Capture data regarding machine waste and delay and communicates this to the MOP for documentation and to effectively use this information for analysis and decision making on preventative actions.
- Perform modular process health checks in-line with centerlining guidelines.
- Acts as cover for any other operator when required.
- Control material usage to minimise waste and material cost
- Knows and actively participate in all work and repairs which are carried out in his/her sector by the support teams
- Reports and informs team leader of the maintenance and improvement required of his sector.
- Knows the values of the main performance indicators (MDH, Waste,Delay,Ti, Ci,ppm) of the machine to which assigned.
- During shift changes, communicates to the incoming operator all new occurrences, repairs, process changes and materials issues.
go to method of application »
Shift Mechanical Technician
- Job Type Full Time
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Engineering / Technical
Reference No.: 818587
Location: Ikorodu Mill, Lagos
Employment Type: Full time
Worker Type: Employee
Worker Sub-Type: Regular
- Ensure compliance to all departmental and plant safety rules and regulations.
- All non-conformances should be dealt with immediately all unresolved safety issues must be raised with Mechanical Engineer.
- Follow the correct procedure and work Instruction for all tasks performed.
- Ensure assets are properly guided without safety interlocks bypassed.
- Ensure 100% team compliance to maintenance plan execution and asset inspection.
- Manage the facility inspection and oversee contractors to ensure HVAC/office cooling, water system, fittings and building are maintain optimally.
- Manage the vendors and 3rd parties to ensure all jobs are executed according to scheduled maintenance, ensure safety, standards, and ethics are maintained for all facility assets
- Make spare purchase requisitions and monitor critical spare level on SAP to avoid outage, interface with OEM and local vendors on spares ordering related assignment,
- Responsible for day to day support provision for the lines, ensuring shift mechanical techs carry out all planned inspections and preventive maintenance during shut, thus freeing the engineers time for planning and other strategic decisions for line improvement.
- Lead shift technicians on carrying out root cause analysis for top breakdown as well as top repetitive delays.
- Plan grade change-over activities on assets and ensure smooth execution and vertical start up without rework.
- Ensure mechanical spares availability take inventory and liaise with engineering stores for stock level control, Initiate local spare fabrication as required and recommend spares requirements to the Mechanical Engineer.
- Overall responsibility for managing uptime and delays, establishing trends and actions plan for repetitive issues and bottle necks.
Global VISA and Relocation Specifications:
- Replacement for exited technician.
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
Note: Never pay money for any training, certificate, assessment, or testing to the recruiter. Report any such requests to MyJobMag.