Buffalocrete was established in 2008 as K&G Industrial Concept Limited. Our mission is to produce / sell concrete / buildings products and machinery that are affordable, yet meet up with the quality and quantity demands of our clients. We are committed to providing customers satisfaction in products, quality, values and services, maintaining our reputation f…
Read more about this company
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification Secondary School (SSCE)
- Experience 4 – 5 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Engineering / Technical
We are looking for a responsible Industrial Electrician to oversee the workflow at our Machinery and office space. The role is a complex one. An Industrial Electrician is also responsible for coaching, resolving issues, and serving as a link between subordinates and upper management.
The ideal candidate will be a competent individual who will be able to guide and train employees. He will be well-versed in processes under the role’s responsibility and will be results-driven and focused.
The goal is to ensure that operations are carried out productively to ensure profitability and sustainable growth.
- Industrial electricians perform some or all of the following duties
- – Install, examine, replace or repair electrical wiring, receptacles, switch boxes, conduits, feeders, fiber-optic and coaxial cable assemblies, lighting fixtures, and other electrical components
- – Test electrical and electronic equipment and components for continuity, current, voltage, and resistance
- – Maintain, repair, install and test switchgear, transformers, switchboard meters, regulators, and reactors
- – Maintain, repair, test, and install electrical motors, generators, alternators, industrial storage batteries, and hydraulic and pneumatic electrical control systems
- – Troubleshoot, maintain and repair industrial, electrical, and electronic control systems and other related devices
- – Conduct preventive maintenance programs and keep maintenance records
- – May install, maintain and calibrate industrial instrumentation and related devices.
- Completion of secondary school is usually required.
- Completion of a four- or five-year industrial electrician apprenticeship program or A combination of over five years of work experience in the trade and some high school.
- Trade certification for industrial electricians is compulsory
Salary Range: 70k with Bonus
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the position as subject of email.
Note: Never pay money for any training, certificate, assessment, or testing to the recruiter. Report any such requests to MyJobMag.