MyJobMag’s goal is to solve the fundamental employment challenge in Africa which cuts across employer-employee quality and discovery. From internship coaching, career counselling, training to personalized job discovery, we are everything to the candidate. We made checking newspapers obsolete while going a step further to prepare candidates for the ope…
Read more about this company
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 8 – 10 years
- Location Delta
- Job Field Human Resources / HR
Our client a reputable firm is looking to recruit for the role of HR head.
The position is based out of Asaba and the person would be reporting to CEO.
- Create, implement and manage HR systems and process.
- Manage the contractor workers and ensure there are no “ghost” workers in the system.
- Supervise the payroll and attendance system
- Interact with the local universities to attract good talent into the organisation
- Develop a system of internships with local training companies.
- The ideal candidate should be with a minimum of 8-10 years of work experience, good in IT skills and have experience of managing cross cultural workforce in a manufacturing sector. Managing of casuals and solving issues on attendance / overtime / ghost workers is a must for this position.
Method of Application
Note: Never pay money for any training, certificate, assessment, or testing to the recruiter. Report any such requests to MyJobMag.