Read more about this company
Head of Admin (Oil & Gas)
- Job Type Full Time
- Experience None
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Oil and Gas / Energy
- Maintain adequate records of company trucks/peddlers with their location, obtain sample of trucks service tank fuel ( desk top ) density at every supply.
- Ensure twice daily reports ( morning and evening) of trucks location is done and sent to relevant managers.
- monitor and reconcile fuel supplied band dispense from the stationary tank.
- *follow up with truck drivers to ascertain location and challenges while in transit.
- ensure prompt resolution of all challenges in transit.
- liaise with depot representatives and monitor records of loading and ensure proper filling of waybills.
- in the event of truck breakdown in transit, liaise with mechanics and negotiate repairs or other vendors working for the company.
- Availability to resolve operational issues outside of business hours
- *great problem solving and analytical skills.
- *solid knowledge of transportation industry regulations.
- Knowledge about Oil & Gas downstream section.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the position as subject of email.
Note: Never pay money for any training, certificate, assessment, or testing to the recruiter. Report any such requests to MyJobMag.