Lopterra leaders empower the business by investing in experienced professionals skilled to provide the core of our services, with a leadership influence that lies in the commitment to build strong, trustworthy relationships with our clients, candidates and amongst colleagues. Our team is widely recognised for their excellent service, professionalism and unma…
Read more about this company
Electrical Engineer (Electrical & Electronics)
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 3 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Engineering / Technical
Job Code: LPT/D/EEO1
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
- Design, develop and evaluate power systems projects
- Inspecting, installing and commission power systems and projects.
- Troubleshoot electrical equipment such asUPS, Inverters, AVRs
- Conduct after sales and service level field support
- Maintenance services; on-site systems troubleshooting and repairs
- Maintain company’s tools, equipment and PPE database.
- Maintain products and company reputation by complying with company installation, safety standards, organizational and best practices.
- Keep equipment operational by following manufacturer’s instructions and established procedures.
- Repair of electrical boards
- Maintain product data base by keeping both soft and hard copy inventory database.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Review of vendor offers and selection of technically qualified vendor for the given application.
- Participate in the preparation of Technical Bid Analysis.
- Attend Kick –Off Meetings of projects
- Attend product pitches and presentations.
- Support the proposal efforts for various projects bids (Project method statements, implementation plan & implementation schedule)
- Zero tolerance for shoddy work both on site and in the office.
- Ensures projects are delivered timely, within budgets, meeting international standards.
- Conduct Project Review and Preview
- Accurate project status reporting
- Researching, proposing and implementing engineering systems and solutions
- Carrying out site surveys to determine customer’s need, determining and proposing appropriate products and solutions
- Commissioning and field execution
- Submit weekly report to Technical Director.
- Minimum of a B.Eng or HND in Electrical Engineering.
- At least 3 years work experience.
- Experience in the installation of UPS/Inverters/AVRs or other renewable energy systems is a mandatory.
- Good knowlege of electrical wiring
- Good knowlegde of Electrical boards
- Candidate should be self-motivated and be able to deliver installations with little or no supervision.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English is essential.
- Ability to work within time and budget constraints
- Present self in a professional manner appropriate to the role and produce work of presentable quality
- Ability to prioritize and organize work as well.
- Succesfull candidate will be remunerated with N70,000.00 per month with an upward review of Salary upon successful performance and completion of the probation period.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com Please use Job code as email subject.
Note: Failure to do so may result in your application being ignored.
Note: Never pay money for any training, certificate, assessment, or testing to the recruiter. Report any such requests to MyJobMag.