May & Baker, Nigeria Plc was founded on September 4, 1944 as Nigeria’s first pharmaceutical company. It has its origin in England, the United Kingdom where in 1834, three chemists founded Grimwade, May & Pickett, a firm for manufacturing chemicals for pharmaceutical products. In 1839 Grimwade, May & Pickett transformed into May & Baker…
Read more about this company
District Sales Manager – East
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 3 years
- Location Other
- Job Field Sales / Marketing / Retail / Business Development
- Reporting to the National Sales Manager, the incumbent will be expected to deliver on assigned sales targets for the District.
- He/She will be expected to coordinate, drive and provide leadership for the district sales force to achieve the district sales objectives through effective supervision of Medical Sales Representatives.
- Applicants must be Medical Representatives with a track record of good performance.
- Candidates should possess a B.Pharm Degree or any other relevant discipline with a minimum of three (3) years relevant experience in the company.
- Proficiency with MS Word, PowerPoint and Excel is prerequisite.
- Remuneration for the position is attractive.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Never pay money for any training, certificate, assessment, or testing to the recruiter. Report any such requests to MyJobMag.