Fort Knox Group is one of the most diversified security and financial outfits in West Africa with fixed based operation in Nigeria servicing security contracts throughout the West Africa sub-region from its headquarters in Abuja, Nigeria.
The company has a hard-earned reputation for excellent business practices and delivery, built over 95 years of global …
Read more about this company
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification Secondary School (SSCE)
- Experience None
- Location Abia , Abuja , Adamawa , Akwa Ibom , Anambra , Bauchi , Bayelsa , Benue , Cross River , Delta , Edo , Ekiti , Enugu , Imo , Lagos , Ogun , Ondo , Osun
- Job Field Driving
Our client is a courier service company looking to hire suitable personnel for the role of a dispatch rider.
The dispatch rider will be responsible for outdoor and indoor delivery, sending & collecting of official documents, materials, packages and bulky items as needed.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following
- Organize item orders by editing for price and weight compliance
- Arrange shipments by checking stock to determine inventory levels; anticipate delivery requirement, placing and expediting orders.
- Ship items by examining items,destination, route,rate and delivery time.
- Verify items shipped by matching bills of lading; reconcile quantities; note discrepancies.
- Keep customers informed by forwarding notice of item availability, shipment date, method, status and responding to enquiries as it relates to delivery.
QualificationsEducation & Experience
- A minimum of Secondary School Leaving Certificate.(SSCE)
- Proven experience as a dispatcher or relevant position.
- Must enjoy motorcycling and be a skilled rider.
- Ability to communicate, read and write.
- Organizational and multitasking abilities
- Ability to work under pressure
- Have good numeracy skills for delivery and expenses records.
- Polite and able to get along with people.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the position as subject of email.
Note: Never pay money for any training, certificate, assessment, or testing to the recruiter. Report any such requests to MyJobMag.