Culminate consulting RC1052798 is a professional service firm into the business of Recruitment, Training, HR outsourcing and outdoor advertisement (Brands & Communication). The company was established in 2012 has since then worked extensively across diverse sectors of the economy ranging from Telecommunication, Banking &Finance, Information Technolog…
Read more about this company
Content Editor/ SEO
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience None
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Media / Advertising / Branding
Culminate consulting RC1052798 is a professional service firm into the business of Recruitment, Training, HR outsourcing, ISO 9001,45001 & 14001 Implementation and outdoor advertisement (Brands & Communication). The company was established in 2012 has since then worked extensively across diverse sectors of the economy ranging from Telecommunication, Banking &Finance, Information Technology and Oil & Gas
Our Client an E-commerce company is recruiting for the below roles
- Proofread, re-structure and edit articles by content writers to find and correct grammatical, spelling, syntax, punctuation, factual and other errors including plagiarism.
- Manage the editorial calendar and ensure timely publication
- Update our website and social media pages with new content following the appropriate Nigerian guidelines and represents the company positively
- Ensure that content meets the company or client’s needs, and follows our in-house style guide.
- Verify content and information by ensuring content writers work to ensure they follow the standard for product description and meet deadlines.
- Work with the graphic design team to ensure a user-friendly experience and to ensure projects are completed in a timely manner
- Knowledge of SEO and industry best practices.
- Collaborate with co-workers and come up with fresh, creative content ideas, keeping our audience in mind.
- Cross-check uploaders work to ensure that the right content has been uploaded and matches the pictures used.
- Analyze data and analytics, and seek to increase reader engagement and retention
- Report to Content Strategist on work progress and areas of development
- Attention to detail
- Good communications skills, both written and verbal
- Strong proofreading and editing skills
- Ability to work well with others
- Organizational skills
- Understands basic theories and principles of communications, branding, and marketing
- HND/BSc in Mass Communications, English or Journalism
- Proven work experience as a Content Editor, Web Editor or similar role
- Portfolio of published work
- Excellent writing and editing skills in English
- Attention to detail
- Hands-on experience with Content Management Systems (e.g. WordPress)
- Familiarity with SEO and keyword research
- Team spirit
- An ability to fact-check long-form content pieces
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel) and Google Docs
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the position as subject of email.
Note: Never pay money for any training, certificate, assessment, or testing to the recruiter. Report any such requests to MyJobMag.