University of Lagos Holding Company Limited (UniHOLD) is the administrative fulcrum of all income generating businesses of the University of Lagos. It was established to reposition, restructure, manage and coordinate these companies for profitability and enhanced corporate performance. UniHOLD is poised to implement effective management techniques and ensure…
Read more about this company
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND , OND
- Experience 2 – 4 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Catering / Confectionery
Location: Akoka, Lagos
- Set up the kitchen with cooking utensils and equipment, like knives, pans and kitchen scales
- Study each recipe and gather all necessary ingredients Cook food in a timely manner
- Delegate tasks to kitchen staff
- Inform wait staff about daily specials.
- Supervise Cooks and assist as needed.
- Slightly modify recipes to meet customers’ needs and requests (e.g. reduce salt, remove dairy).
- Monitor food stock and place orders
- Check freshness of food and discard out-of-date items
- Experiment with recipes and suggest new ingredients
- Ensure compliance with all health and safety regulations within the kitchen area.
- Must have obtained HND,OND,BSC
- Proven work experience as a cook
- Advanced knowledge of culinary, baking and pastry technique
- Must possess 2-4 years working experience in hotel/hospitality industry
- Must reside in Akoka or its premises.
- Good communication – Written and Verbal
- High level of intelligence
- Problem-solving skills is necessary
- Good people management skills
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: Daniel.email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Note: Never pay money for any training, certificate, assessment, or testing to the recruiter. Report any such requests to MyJobMag.