MyJobMag’s goal is to solve the fundamental employment challenge in Africa which cuts across employer-employee quality and discovery. From internship coaching, career counselling, training to personalized job discovery, we are everything to the candidate. We made checking newspapers obsolete while going a step further to prepare candidates for the ope…
Read more about this company
Centre Head – Delta Region
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 2 – 5 years
- Location Delta
- Job Field Administration / Secretarial
Our client is a startup with focus on up skilling Nigerian youth is loking for a Centre head – Delta region.
Reporting to CEO. Position is based out of Asaba.
Key responsibility includes
- Supervising the academic and non academic staff
- Ensure that the centre is well run and functional at all times – this includes the availability of raw material for trainings, working of the classrooms, availability of teachers etc.
- Interact with the students to get the feedback on the training
- Interact with the technology and content provider to give them the feedback on the courses.
- Interact with the marketing team and relationship managers
- Ideal candidate can have 2-5 yrs experience in any field.
- Should have very good communication and people management skills.
- Should have the problem solving attitude.
- The person should be very comfortable with excel, powerpoint and have analytical skills.
- Some one with an engineering background and exposure to commercial function like sales would be an added advantage.
- Given the fact that the company is a startup, the learning curve is steep and person should be willing to go beyond his/her scope of work and be willing to be a part of a vibrant team.
- Over all work attitude is critical for this position.
- Growth potential is high for the right candidate.
Method of Application
Note: Never pay money for any training, certificate, assessment, or testing to the recruiter. Report any such requests to MyJobMag.