Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative (AHNi) is an indigenous non-Ââ€profit affiliate organization of Family Health International (FHI 360), registered in Nigeria in 2009. It aims to provide technical assistance to the government and people of Nigeria in the implementation of public health and development programs.
Building on th…
Read more about this company
Assistant Technical Officer – M&E
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 4 years
- Location Edo
- Job Field Medical / Healthcare  , NGO/Non-Profit
- The ATO M&E will support the State Office in the design and implementation of monitoring and evaluation activities.
- S/He will work with others in the State Office as well as Local Implementing Partners to ensure that monitoring and evaluation activities are appropriate and meet the Donor and Project’s M&E needs.
- S/He will also work with State Offices and Local Partners to support the correct implementation and use of monitoring and evaluation tools and adherence to complete, correct and timely reporting.
Minimum Recruitment Standards
- A Degree or equivalent in Sciences or Arts
- At least 4 years’ experience in M&E related activities.
- Experience with large complex organization is required, familiarity with international NGOs preferred
Method of Application
Interested and Qualified candidates should forward a suitability statement (application) and resume (CV) as a single MS Word document to: AHNi-M&EJobs@ahnigeria.org
Click here for more information
- Applications will be received on a rolling basis.
- AHNi is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Disclaimer: AHNi does not charge candidates a fee for a test or interview.
Note: Never pay money for any training, certificate, assessment, or testing to the recruiter. Report any such requests to MyJobMag.