PHS is a specialist health care staffing and recruitment firm with a fresh outlook to the recruitment process. Our aim is to provide a satisfactory service to our clients and candidates here in Nigeria and for Overseas companies looking to recruit the best for their organisation.
Read more about this company
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 1 year
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Medical / Healthcare
Our client, a community pharmacy requires the services of suitable candidates to fill the position below.
- Analysing the chemical compounds of drugs and its effects
- Adhere to safety and health regulations.
- Ensuring the organization and cleanliness of all work areas, as well as supervising the appropriate disposal and storage of utensils and materials.
- B.Sc degree in Pharmacology with a minimum of one year work experience in a community pharmacy.
- Candidates must have completed NYSC.
- Excellent written and good oral communication skills
- Good analytical skills.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Ability to prioritize and execute task in a fast-paced work environment.
Interested Applicants should reside within Victoria Island, Surulere, Yaba, Gbagada, Anthony, Maryland and Illupeju.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates would be contacted.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the position as subject of email.
Note: Never pay money for any training, certificate, assessment, or testing to the recruiter. Report any such requests to MyJobMag.