Rosabon Financial Services Limited is the leading Financial Intermediary and Equipment Leasing firm in Nigeria, a subsidiary of Concept Group Nigeria. Licensed by the CBN ON April 22, 1993, we have built a reputation for passionately and professionally delivering innovative and superior financial services to our growing clientele by providing value added lea…
Read more about this company
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 7 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Sales / Marketing / Retail / Business Development
- The Lease Supervisor is tasked with generating High Net Worth corporate sales volume and revenue by identifying and prospecting new B2B customers, retaining and penetrating the customer base to increase the volume / revenue of the business, refer prospects or for repeat patronage.
- He / she will also be responsible for the assigned leasing sales teams, coaching, mentoring and supervising their activities towards achieving their targets,and driving business.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Fostering partnerships and relationships with high net worth corporate entities to generate lease leads for Business support loans.
- Proactively identify, pursue, and maintain a constant pipeline of potential customers that meet or exceed established quotas via prospecting, networking and referral activities within the assigned branches.
- Develop new sales ideas and leads and ensure all viable leads are properly consummated for individual and team targets.
- Work closely with internal teams to provide key business insights, define and implement appropriate sales, marketing, operational and business development strategies to maximize sales and profitability of the business.
- Build and maintain relationships with Customers by acting as a consultant, conducting periodic reviews and managing the voice of the customer process.
- Be a People Manager (Recruit, build and nurture the sales team); Customer Manager (Strategically foster customer engagement) and Business Manager (Steer the business).
Qualifications / Requirements
- A Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Management, Marketing or a related field. Advanced degrees, certifications and/or professional membership will be an added advantage
- 7+ years progressive experience in financial sales or corporate lease sales role
- Good understanding of the market, competitors, industry laws and regulations
- Natural sales instincts, high-energy and be a results-driven sales professional with sound business acumen
- A drive to reach sales and service goals
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV via mail to: email@example.com using “Lease Supervisor (Lagos) as the subject of the mail.
Note: Never pay money for any training, certificate, assessment, or testing to the recruiter. Report any such requests to MyJobMag.