DynamicPlus Advisory is a professional consultancy that provides strategic and cost effective business solutions to start-ups as well as small and medium sized businesses by Studying their businesses, understanding their individual needs, and providing them with the necessary customized solutions to their Human Resources needs.
DynamicPlus was born out of…
Read more about this company
Head, Capital Market
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND , MBA/MSc/MA
- Experience 5 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Finance / Accounting / Audit
- Responsible for overall strategy of all Capital Market transaction, including negotiations, client interaction, and management of documentation;
- Provide financial advisory services to companies that are desirous of raising capital from the investing members of the public through various options available in the Capital Market and those that wish to re-structure to ensure profitability and attainment of corporate goals;
- Provide expertise and advice on transactions e.g. mergers and acquisitions, buy-outs, and buy-ins etc.
- Structuring new deals and assessing profitability and risks;
- Coordinate research for the Market Supervision, and Market Development
- Carrying out desk research on the successful regulatory, licensing, surveillance / supervision and market development practices of other emerging market regulators.
- · Oversee data collection, and analysis for research studies, surveys and strategic plan reviews
- Prepare and submit reports and presentations for research studies, surveys and investor/issuer/policy makers’ education and outreach campaigns
- Write research papers / articles on various aspects of the capital markets for journals, newspapers and other print media.
- Make presentations to various forums e.g. investors, market intermediaries, policy makers / line ministry, financial sector regulators, trade/professional associations, professional bodies and issuers when called upon
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Economics, Statistics, Accounting or Business Administration
- Possession of a postgraduate academic or professional qualification in a relevant discipline will be an added advantage
- Minimum of 5 years of experience preferably in research, quantitative analysis, and/or financial reporting
- Previous experience within the Capital Markets Industry will be an added advantage
- Broad knowledge and interest in financial services in general, and in Capital Markets in particular
- · Broad knowledge and understanding of the operations of the financial sector is required.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the position as subject of email.
Note: Never pay money for any training, certificate, assessment, or testing to the recruiter. Report any such requests to MyJobMag.