Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc was incorporated in September 1960 as a private limited liability company, and commenced operations in 1962 with an installed capacity of 600 metric tons per day. The Company was converted to a public limited liability company in 1978, and its shares were subsequently listed on The Nigerian Stock Exchange.
In its 54 year history…
Read more about this company
Financial Planning and Analysis Manager – Finance
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 7 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Finance / Accounting / Audit
Location: Apapa, Lagos
- Work closely with the Innovation team to formulate the business’s medium to long term financial and strategic plan
- Evaluate new products’ financials including RM sourcing, costing and pricing plus market sizes and feasibility of assumed market shares.
- Drive the optimization of financial returns through accurate information and analysis.
- Carry out business case analysis and clearly communicate results.
- Drive the budgeting and forecasting process and develop financial models and dashboard reports.
- Undertake project-based work for specific strategic business initiatives.
- Coordinate the preparation and control the innovation budget and forecasts and put in place control measures to ensure that costs are kept under approved limits for the unit.
- Produce required monthly and annual reports promptly and accurately.
- First Degree in Accounting, Finance or related field
- Professional Certification is required e.g, ICAN, ACCA
- Minimum of seven years cognate experience.
- FMCG Background from multinational is an added advantage.
- Strong understanding of commerce, product costing and sourcing.
- Excellent knowledge of NPD Processes
- Proficiency in Advanced financial modelling skills in excel and Power BI.
The Person Must:
- Be proactive and have excellent organizational skills.
- Have problem solving and analytical skills.
- Be a team player and open to collaboration.
Method of Application
Note: Never pay money for any training, certificate, assessment, or testing to the recruiter. Report any such requests to MyJobMag.