StreSERT is a professional services organisation that offers quality stress-free solutions to corporate organisations. We offer business support and integrated solutions in different areas that ensure business objectives are achieved.
Critically, we evaluate issues as they impact your business, and consequently deploy the appropriate skills and competenci…
Read more about this company
Executive Assistant to the Administrator
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 4 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Administration / Secretarial
(Job ref: INST-EA)
Our client is an Association set up to aid member companies achieve their aims and objectives by providing valuable information to ensure the growth and development of members’ businesses.
Job Location: Ikeja, Lagos State
- Be the first point of contact at the Administrator’s office
- Assist the Administrator in the day to day running of the secretariat
- Handle travel matters, book hotels, tickets etc
- Manage the Administrator’s diary and appointments
- Assist in the update of Account receivables and payables
- Develop invoices and follow up on payments of dues
- Management of social media platform
- Management of membership and all relevant governmental bodies the institution is affiliated with.
- Undertake any other administrative duties as required from time to time
- At least an HND or B. Sc graduate in Business administration or related courses
- Minimum of 4 years work experience in a similar position
- Computer literate and social media savvy
- Key Competencies
- Team Playing Skills
- Multitasking Skills
- Good Interpersonal Skills
- Good Organizational Skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Health and safety experience
- Pay attention to details
- Can use initiative and is proactive
Monthly net salary ranges between N100, 000 – N150, 000 (based on experience)
Other benefit : Pension , HMO, 13th Month, Leave Allowance
Method of Application
Qualified applicants with the aforementioned requirements should forward CVs to ‘email@example.com‘ using ‘INST-EA’ as subject of mails before 15th April 2021. Shortlisted candidates will be invited for interviews.
Note: Never pay money for any training, certificate, assessment, or testing to the recruiter. Report any such requests to MyJobMag.