FirstExcelsia is a firm of highly versatile and renowned Human Resources, Organisational Development and Management consultants. We have an in-depth understanding of the Nigerian business terrain and we are very passionate about partnering with indigenous organisations to develop world class yet localized systems, processes and structures required to achieve…
Read more about this company
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND , MBA/MSc/MA
- Experience 5 – 7 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Law / Legal
Our client, a leading organization in the business and practice of Law is seeking to fill the role of an Executive Assistant.
In this role, you will act as the Chief of Staff, overseeing the development and implementation of strategic business initiatives.
Your ability to be successful in this role will require thinking on your feet, a remarkable understanding of organizational dynamics and proven experience in a business management role, with a special focus on executive-level advising and interdepartmental collaboration.
- Act as the point of contact between the Director, other executives, employees, clients and other external partners
- Oversee strategic business initiatives from development through successful execution under the guidance of senior leadership and departmental heads
- Assist and communicate with executives in decision-making, program/ project management, and initiative implementation
- Continually improve processes and coordinate organizational procedures for optimized efficiency and productivity
- Build and maintain strategic relationships with key industry players.
- Coordinate board activities and the implementation of strategic decisions at the executive level
- 5-7+ years of professional work experience in business administration, business development, corporate strategy and/or executive management experience
- Minimum of First Degree from a reputable institution of learning
- An MBA will be an added advantage
- A grasp of stakeholders’ management.
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the position as subject of email.
Note: Never pay money for any training, certificate, assessment, or testing to the recruiter. Report any such requests to MyJobMag.