Supermart.ng, the largest online supermarket in Nigeria provides you a convenient platform for online grocery shopping without leaving the convenience of your home or office. We have the widest selection of grocery items online with over 60,000 items on our online supermarket. We also offer you products from top brands. We provide you an amazing 3 hour gr…
Read more about this company
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 3 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field ICT / Computer
- Be involved and participate in the overall application lifecycle
- Main focus on Coding, Debugging and Troubleshooting
- Collaborate with Front-end developers
- Define and communicate technical and design requirements
- Provide training, help, and support to other team members
- Build high-quality reusable code that can be used in the future
- Develop functional and sustainable web applications with clean codes
- Learn about new technologies
- Stay up to date with current best practices
- Conduct UI test and optimize performance
- Manage cutting-edge technologies to improve applications
- Collaborate with a multidisciplinary team of designers, developers, and system administrators
- Participate in conferences and educational programs
- Follow new and emerging technologies.
Requirements and Qualifications
- 3 years of experience as a Back-end Developer
- In-depth understanding of web development
- 3 years of experience with program languages like PHP and NodeJS
- Critical thinker and problem solving skills
- Team player
- Good organizational and time management skills
- Great interpersonal and communicational skills.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Never pay money for any training, certificate, assessment, or testing to the recruiter. Report any such requests to MyJobMag.