Signup and complete your profile on MyJobMag. Employers will find you 4x faster with a complete profile. You can download your completed profile anytime
International Energy Services Limited (IESL), established in 1990, is a specialist, multidisciplinary, energy services company that provides integrated, client-focused and cost-effective services in the oil and gas industry.
IESL provides clients with engineering expertise throughout the project lifecycle, from feasibility studies and scope documents to d…
Read more about this company
Senior Legal Officer
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 5 – 10 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Law / Legal
We are one of the oil and gas servicing in Nigeria. We are endowed with highly motivated and enthusiastic professionals driven by vision to excel in delivering of our services. Our staff are committed to achieving a culture of excellence. The great teamwork is one key factor in our company.
UPSTREAM OIL & GAS OPERATION
UPSTREAM OIL & GAS OPERATIONS
- Drafting, vetting and confirmation of all contracts and all legal matters on behalf of the company
- Drafting/preparation and reviewing of various types of agreement such as drilling rigs agreement, and various specialized services for exploration and production activities, bank credit facility agreement, etc.
- Representation and participation in contractual meetings with third parties.
- Drafting, reviewing and advising on employment agreement between the company and employees.
- Provide commercial contract management & contract drafting of award strategies.
- Provision of legal briefs on litigation matters as at when necessary
- Representation of company with appropriate regulatory bodies
- Providing secretarial/legal support services at Board and management meetings.
- Review of all proposals from contractors and subcontractors
- Drafting of MOU/MOA on behalf of the company
- Monitoring compliance with statutory obligations and service codes
- Liaising with representatives of host communities at company’s field locations
- Research and evaluate different risk factors regarding business decisions and operations.
- Maintain current knowledge and changes in petroleum laws and regulations.
- Applicants must possess the ability to write and speak French fluently.
- Have proven experience in legal matters pertaining to oil and gas business.
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of corporate law and procedures
- High degree of professional ethics and integrity
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Method of Application
Learn how to get a job in any industry you want. Read 72 Hours to The Job You Love