Signup and complete your profile on MyJobMag. Employers will find you 4x faster with a complete profile. You can download your completed profile anytime
The mandate of the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) is derived from the 1958 Act of Parliament, as amended in 1991, 1993,1997,1998,1999 and 2007.
The CBN Act of 2007 of the Federal Republic of Nigeria charges the Bank with the overall control and administration of the monetary and financial sector policies of the Federal Government.
The objects of the CBN…
Read more about this company
Independent Infrastructure Asset Manager
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Location Other
- Job Field Finance / Accounting / Audit
- The Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN), the Africa Finance Corporation (AFC) and the Nigeria Sovereign Investment Authority (NSIA) (the “Promoters”) are requesting for expression of interest proposals from qualified asset managers active in the infrastructure sector to manage a newly-created world class institution
- The Infrastructure Corporation of Nigeria Limited (InfraCorp) to catalyse and accelerate investment into Nigeria’s infrastructure sector. InfraCorp is a dedicated privately managed infrastructure and industrial vehicle that will harness opportunities for Nigeria’s infrastructure development by originating, structuring, executing and managing end-to-end bankable projects in that space.
The successful asset manager will be responsible for establishing a General partner/Asset Manager organization, to perform the following main functions, amongst others specified in the detailed Request for Proposal (RfP):
- Develop the consolidated business plan and financial model for InfraCorp and its subsidiaries;
- Manage the day-to-day operations of the Asset Management business of InfraCorp;
- Plan, lead and coordinate the promotion of InfraCorp and capital raising activities;
- Provide end-to-end origination, execution, structuring, closing, portfolio management and exit/sell-down of investments;
- Design the optimal capital structure of InfraCorp and its subsidiaries best suited to its investment objectives;
- Lead negotiations of guarantees for InfraCorp; and procurement of strong ratings from credible international ratings agencies;
- Manage Government and other relevant Stakeholders;
- Procure approvals and negotiation of documentation for asset transfer process for select assets into InfraCorp and its appropriate subsidiaries;
- Establish procedures, processes and controls appropriate for InfraCorp;
Upon expression of interest, the Promoters shall share a detailed RfP document providing potential asset managers with the necessary information to prepare appropriate proposals in line with the Promoters’ requirements.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Expression of Interest (EOIs) and / or any relevant questions as soon as possible to: email@example.com
Learn how to get a job in any industry you want. Buy 72 Hours to The Job You Love