Signup and complete your profile on MyJobMag. Employers will find you 4x faster with a complete profile. You can download your completed profile anytime
Team Lead, Campaign Management
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 5 – 7 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Media / Advertising / Branding
Our client in the Advertising/Marketing sector seeks the services of a Team Lead, Campaign Management. The successful candidate reports to the Head, Operations and has dotted lines to the Managing Partner Operations.
- Development of Media Campaign plans
- Execution of all Client Media plans
- Review of all developed content received from graphics team
- Review of all customer content pre-publish
- Join pitch sessions with Client Services personnel
- Development and communication of campaign KPI’s
- Development and dissemination of campaign reports (during and post campaign)
- Liaison with execution agencies
- Management of all Social Media platforms
- Management of all Traditional Media Platforms
- Management of all OOH Platforms
- Management of all Digital Marketing Platforms
- Engagement with APCON and execution of corresponding briefs.
- Responsible for review of all company’s promotion content
- Execution of all company’s related campaigns
- Development monitoring, update of campaign execution policy
- Ensure compliance with campaign SLAs on all deliverables.
- Auxiliary Business Development function (applicable to all staff)
- First degree in any Marketing, Business Management or other related social science course
- Certifications and professional memberships will be an added advantage.
- 5-7 years’ experience in an advertising/marketing Agency
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities (KSA)
- Must have sound knowledge of Traditional and Digital Marketing Campaign execution.
- Must have good relationships with relevant advertising agencies
- Relevant professional qualification is an added advantage
- Have a deep understanding of Social media and digital marketing campaign execution
- Have a deep understanding of traditional media campaign execution
- Sound reporting and analysis know-how
- Good knowledge of reporting tools, Excel, Word, Applications
- Ability to work with teams
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Ability to execute tasks effectively and timely
- Strong analytical skill and data driven
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics)
- In-depth understanding of the advertising industry
- Strong Research and Time Management Skills.
Method of Application
Learn how to get a job in any industry you want. Buy 72 Hours to The Job You Love