Signup and complete your profile on MyJobMag. Employers will find you 4x faster with a complete profile. You can download your completed profile anytime
Coollink Limited (member of Steam Broadcasting and Communications, Ltd, part of the AIM Group Holding Company) is a Nigerian Systems Integrator with its head-office located in Lagos and a nation-wide presence: Abuja, Port Harcourt, Kano.
Over the years, we have ensured the highest levels of customer responsiveness and service quality, a trait which has earn…
Read more about this company
Support Engineer (IT Services)
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 5 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field ICT / Computer
The Field Support Engineer will be responsible for the scoping, deployment and support for IT value-added services for Coollink’s clientele. The position involves proper documentation of activities such as trainings, change management amongst others. Lots of phone support will be required as well as site visits where needed.
The holder of this position is expected to operate with minimum supervision while giving constant feedback to relevant stakeholders on the status of operations.
- Meet with prospective/existing customers for new projects/implementations built around M365, Sophos Firewalls/Endpoint…
- Prepare BOM for the Sales Team from which their quotes to the end user is based on.
- Assist the Sales team in preparing bid documents for prospective clients
- Conduct pre-deployment surveys and planning for implementation
- Deploy/Implement Microsoft 365 solutions to end users
- Supervise and manage licenses on behalf of the end users
- Work with other Stakeholders to ensure that deployment is seamless and manage OEM partners where necessary
- Oversee the network with the customers’ IT Managers and provide local and remote support where necessary.
- Ensure IT equipment have the latest firmware and upgrade when required
- Ensure wireless network, video conferencing equipment etc. are working optimally and resolve any issues reported.
- Ensure that proper documentation of IT assets in a client’s environment are kept up to date
- Track and create a weekly report showing incident frequencies
- A minimum of HND or BSc in Computer/Electrical Engineering or Computer Science
- Minimum 5 years’ relevant experience as a support Engineer.
- A good understanding of Windows operating systems [Windows 10, Windows Server 2008 etc.]
- A good knowledge of Active Directory and Exchange
- Ability to identify and resolve hardware related issues involving laptops, desktops and network printers
- A very good understanding of the Microsoft 365 portfolio including Teams, Azure, Sharepoint etc.
- Certifications in Microsoft System Administration/Office 365 will be an advantage
- Understanding of Firewall solutions and Wi-Fi technologies
- A good understanding of computer networks
- Good written and oral communications skills. Should be able to present him/herself in a clear and understandable manner.
- People management skills is necessary
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the position as subject of email.
Learn how to get a job in any industry you want. Buy 72 Hours to The Job You Love