Signup and complete your profile on MyJobMag. Employers will find you 4x faster with a complete profile. You can download your completed profile anytime
Sourcing and Operations Executive
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 1 year
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Human Resources / HR
Our Client, a Sourcing and Data Uploading company, is seeking to employ a suitably qualified candidate to fill the position of Sourcing and Operations Executive.
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
- Candidate is to gather, edit and upload completed data in the company’s information database.
- Increase brand awareness and promote brand loyalty to the Company’s products and tools.
- Identify, source, thoroughly screen, and upload stipulated data on the website.
- Speak with Clients, via email, phone and text messaging to understand their previous experiences and provide them with world-class customer service.
- Research, recognize and keep up to date with industry advancements, best practices, trends, tools and any hurdles that may impede the success of the company.
- Work both independently and in a team environment to constantly adjust and improve the current process.
- Increase and track job site traffic using best practices (e.g., unique visitors, keyword usage, and basic search engine optimization) .
- Source for direct briefs from companies with active vacancies.
- Source for direct briefs from companies requiring HR support.
- Ensure weekly and monthly set targets are met.
- Prepare and submit accurate weekly and monthly status reports based on analytics.
- Ensure that customers get the most out of their job search experience by supporting and communicating site policies and standards.
- Delivering on client expectations, including providing world class customer service to internal and external customers.
- Working closely and collaborate with the operations team to maintain timelines, scope, and expectations, and follow up on deliverables with the team.
- Embody our company values (collaboration, passion and accountability) and contribute to the entrepreneurial success of the company.
- B.Sc / HND
- 1+ year experience in recruitment or human capital management (an added advantage).
- Excellent knowledge in online recruitment, specifically experience in posting jobs on multiple websites.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft office tools – MS Office Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Internet savvy with proficiency in using the internet for research and experience using social media tools such as blogs, social networks, etc.
- Highly proficient in the English language
- Highly proficient fast and accurate touch-typing skills.
- Ability to work independently and in teams.
- Ability to use analytics to collate, measure, and report on identified success metrics.
- Highly organized, positive, proactive, and results-oriented
- The ability to maintain the confidentiality of personal and sensitive information.
- Exceptionally organized
- Proven ability to handle multiple projects at once.
- Excellent oral and written communication ability
- Excellent listening and assessment skills
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- Confidence and ability to influence others
- Prior experience in a work environment.
Method of Application
Learn how to get a job in any industry you want. Buy 72 Hours to The Job You Love