Signup and complete your profile on MyJobMag. Employers will find you 4x faster with a complete profile. You can download your completed profile anytime
Aldelia’s global management strategy delivers specialised services to the Oil & Gas sector from dedicated teams in each key strategic region. From these centres we can support our clients locally by being able to take advantage of the local labour markets whilst also having the ability to resource candidates internationally for technical, engineeri…
Read more about this company
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 5 years
- Location Not specified
- Job Field Sales / Marketing / Retail / Business Development
Our Client, a leader in the Tech industry, is looking for a Sales Coordinator who has core experience in the FMCG and Agriculture Industry.
They seek a adetail-oriented Sales Coordinator to contribute to the achievement of sales targets by supporting agent representatives, coordinating sales activities, and maintaining good customer relationships.
- The Sales Coordinator’s responsibilities include supporting sales, ensuring order satisfaction, coordinating with other departments, motivating agents, handling administrative duties, and promoting customer satisfaction.
- • Collaborate with other departments to ensure smooth integration of sales and marketing activities.
- • Arrange for creation and distribution of presentations and supporting documents to help agents generate business leads.
- • Contribute to overall customer satisfaction by promptly solving agent and merchant issues/complaints.
- • Developing and maintaining filing systems to maintain sales records, prepare reports, and provide financial information to the finance department.
- • Managing budgets for expenses like bonuses, marketing, and travel.
- • Making the company’s products and services as attractive to potential customers as possible.
- • Ensuring adherence to laws, regulations, and policies
- A Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or related field. 5 or more years’ experience in sales and experience with logistics.
- Experience working as a Sales Coordinator in FMCG/Agriculture industry.
- Vast understanding of distribution channels with an acquisition pipeline of suppliers and retailers.
- Experience managing an agent network in a region.
- Experience with managing vendor and distributor relationships.
- Good team development and leadership skills. Computer literacy.
- Good administrative, organizational, and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication, sales, and customer service skills.
- The ability to multitask, work in a fast-paced environment, and meet deadlines. Current knowledge of industry trends and regulations.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the position as subject of email.
Learn how to get a job in any industry you want. Buy 72 Hours to The Job You Love