Signup and complete your profile on MyJobMag. Employers will find you 4x faster with a complete profile. You can download your completed profile anytime
Vertex Realty Solutions Limited (Vertex), evolved from Beulah Properties Limited, a company which was solely into building and construction. This transition was to enable it provide a bouquet of added real estate products and services beyond residential and commercial developments, to meet the demands and tastes of its sophisticated customer base.
Read more about this company
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 4 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Project Management
Job Title – Project Manager
- Plan and design building structures following construction and government standards, using design software and drawing tools.
- Inspect project sites to monitor progress and ensure conformance to design specifications and safety or sanitation standards.
- Direct responsibility for construction operations, and building maintenance of structures at project site.
- Participate in surveying to lay out installations and establish reference points, grades, and elevations to guide construction.
- Participate in the development of work programme for housing projects to enhance its viability analysis
- Estimate quantities and cost of materials, equipment, or labour to determine project feasibility.
- Participate in the process of testing soils and materials to determine the adequacy and strength of foundations, concrete, asphalt, or steel.
- Provide technical advice regarding design, construction, or program modifications and structural repairs to industrial and managerial personnel.
- Conduct studies of traffic patterns or environmental conditions to identify engineering problems and assess the potential impact of projects.
- Undertaking technical and feasibility studies including site investigations.
- Liaising with clients and a variety of professionals including architects and subcontractors.
- Resolving design and development problems.
- Ensuring the project complies with legal requirements, especially health and safety.
- Assessing the sustainability and environmental impact of projects.
- Ensuring projects run smoothly and structures are completed within budget and on time.
- Analyze survey reports, maps, drawings, blueprints, aerial photographs, and other topographical or geologic data to plan projects.
- General working conditions.
- May be required to work extra hours
Experience & Training:
- At least a B.Eng/HND in any related course
- Minimum of 4 years working experience in the Real Estate/construction industry
- Professional qualification will be an added advantage
- Highly creative with ability to think out-of-box
- Current on industry standards and best practices
- Ability work under pressure
- Experience in construction is required
BSc, BTech, MSc, BA or HND
Please note that resume sent after the deadline/not related to the role will not be opened/viewed.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the position as subject of email.
Learn how to get a job in any industry you want. Buy 72 Hours to The Job You Love