Signup and complete your profile on MyJobMag. Employers will find you 4x faster with a complete profile. You can download your completed profile anytime
Owens and Xley is a business consulting and advisory company. We offer strategic services in the areas of business advisory, business development and planning to small businesses that would otherwise not have access to the technical competencies available to bigger companies.
We know the role good planning plays in any business and its associated costs, a…
Read more about this company
Operations Manager (Skincare Company)
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 8 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Administration / Secretarial
Location: Lekki Phase 1, Lagos
In this role, you are responsible for the day to day operations in the company. You are also to ensure that processes run efficiently and smoothly.
- Supervising junior staff
- Overseeing maintenance of company facilities, including daily cleaning, repairs and maintenance using outside artisans like carpenters, welders, electricians, etc.
- Oversight over management of diesel supplies including re-ordering
- Liaising with suppliers, dispatch companies and other vendors
- Implementing company policies with regards to staff performance evaluation and discipline, as well as creating and maintaining staff records
- Undertaking recruitment and onboarding of junior staff
- Working with the Accounts department on stock taking and stock re-orders
- Oversight over the sales and customer service department
- Perform all other related tasks as assigned.
- At least a first degree in a business, technical or management field
- At least 8 years experience in an operations/administrative capacity
- Relevant experience managing similar functions in a prior organization
- Computer literate, including competence with Microsoft Office suites
- Good attention to detail, with an eye for cleanliness and order
- Available to work on Monday to Saturday
Salary: ₦200,000.00 – ₦250,000.00 per month
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the position as subject of email.
Learn how to get a job in any industry you want. Buy 72 Hours to The Job You Love