Signup and complete your profile on MyJobMag. Employers will find you 4x faster with a complete profile. You can download your completed profile anytime
Raeanna is a telecoms infrastructure company that creates affordable voice and data solutions, so you can connect and grow. We deploy innovative wireless solutions that connect people and businesses especially in remote communities. Our services enhance the quality of life of the people and communities we serve.
We’ve teamed up with some of the best…
Read more about this company
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 8 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Administration / Secretarial
Roles and Responsibilities
The Operation Managerresponsibilities shall not be limited to the following:
- Project planning, coordination, and monitoring
- Manage the daily functions of the operations.
- Manage budget to align with goals of business.
- Manage individual/team performance by establishing weekly operating objectives for key individual/teams with periodic reviews.
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual performance review and revaluate processes.
- Provide solutions, action plan, projected result and expected impact for all challenges that may arise.
Education and Experience
- First degree or equivalent in Electrical, Electronics or similar Engineering
- At least 8years experience inOperation Management
- Emotional Intelligence
- Process Management
- Risk Management
- Health & Safety
- Problem Solving & Communication
- Team Work & Customer Focus
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Application Letters to: email@example.com with position as the subject of email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Learn how to get a job in any industry you want. Buy 72 Hours to The Job You Love