Signup and complete your profile on MyJobMag. Employers will find you 4x faster with a complete profile. You can download your completed profile anytime
Lifemate Nigeria tops the best Furniture Companies in Nigeria and offers hundreds of solid creations of custom furnishings in wood, ranging from the traditional to the modern design, all possessing a unique design, aesthetic with a contemporary touch such as furniture for a living room, dining room, bedroom complete, office furniture, kitchen cabinets, sanit…
Read more about this company
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 2 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Sales / Marketing / Retail / Business Development
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
- Identify and meet with furniture dealers to establish new business
- Represent the company positively and sell products to target market .
- Identify prospective ‘customers and close transactions within a short period of time
- Expected to build and manage solid commercial relationships at all levels and to manage all sales, margin and profitability.
- Ability to take decisions on critical and urgent matters and provide solutions.
- Expected to build a strong healthy pipeline of prospective opportunities/Leads to Active and regular Business
- Understand our competition; Difference in product, price & other offerings
- Maximize Business with each Customer.
- Appropriate feedback and timely follow up on customers
- Candidates should possess HND qualification.
- Minimum experience of 2 years in B2B Furniture marketing (Projects), with good market knowledge of Furniture, Furniture projects & Competitors.
- Presentable and with good communication skills.
- Strategic / persuasive approach to business development.
- Ability to work equally on own initiative and as part of a team.
- Ability to work well under pressure.
- Candidates with sales/marketing experience in Furniture Companies will be preferred.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Learn how to get a job in any industry you want. Buy 72 Hours to The Job You Love