Signup and complete your profile on MyJobMag. Employers will find you 4x faster with a complete profile. You can download your completed profile anytime
‘CcHUB is Nigeria’s first open living lab and pre-incubation space designed to be a multi-functional, multi-purpose space where work to catalyze creative social tech ventures take place. The HUB is a place for technologists, social entrepreneurs, government, tech companies, impact investors and hackers in and around Lagos to co-create new solutions to …
Read more about this company
- Open Jobs
- Head, People and Culture
- Product and Research Assistant
- Method of Application
Head, People and Culture
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 5 – 7 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Human Resources / HR
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
- Taeillo is currrently recruiting a for a People Director to drive people and process transformation. Initiative, ownership, data- driven decision making, and leadership development will be key differentiators in both the selection process and the successful execution of the roles and responsibilities of this key position.
Role & Objectives
- Working with operations team, develop a staffing and training model for a fast paced business environment.
- Responsible for effectively identifying, investigating and resolving employee relations issues, resolving complex labor and human capital challenges.
- Develop and Implement process and tools that foster open communication and employee satisfaction.
- Implement positive employee relations processes that support business and employee needs.
- Manage leadership team’s staffing and development.
- Work with all levels of staff and understand all human resource needs within administrative/corporate level to Factory staff
Duties and Responsibilities
- Develops and maintains a human resources system that meets top management information needs.
- Develop and lead company human resource strategy. Identify and facilitate process improvements.
- Administration of benefit programs, personal leave programs, PTO and safety.
- Payroll reporting functions.
- Oversee and assure successful recruitment branding, talent acquisition and onboarding.
- Create and manage employee engagement and retention initiatives.
- Analyzes wage and salary reports and data to determine competitive compensation plan.
- Responsible for organizational development- identify training needs and coordinate activities for all levels of employees.
- Facilitate and manage employee relations. Foster collaborative, influential and supportive relationship with team leads, professional, administrative and plant employees.
- Provide guidance to team/unit leads on policy interpretation; employee performance coaching and improvement plans. Conduct investigations, discipline guidance and terminations.
- Ensure legal compliance and reporting, as required.
- Develop human resources metrics; report metrics to management.
- Partnering with Factory Manager and overseeing the team to ensure a complete understanding of human capital needs, objectives, regulations and compliance.
- Manage and foster positive employee relations in a diverse, fast paced environment Counselling and provide assistance to employees and all levels of management in employee or management issues relating to promotion, termination or disciplinary action
- Lead role in safety compliance and incident investigation
- Reviews evaluation of performance and aligns associate objectives to business strategy
- Sound working knowledge of federal labor and employment laws
- Education: Bachelor degree in HR or Business Management (or related degree).
- PHRi/SPHR and/or other certification is desired and will be a plus.
- 5-7 years of HR generalist experience, preferably within a manufacturing/Factory environment.
- Demonstrated progression in HR role(s).
- Strong knowledge of labor laws
- Maintain and adhere to employee and company confidentiality. High ethics, integrity and judgement.
- Strong communications and consulting skills; coach and influence; relate to employees at all levels; build trusted relationships.
- Research best HR practices, analyze information/data and make recommendations. Proficiency and Knowledge of HRIS tool/Software
- Remain current on industry and job knowledge by participating in educational training events; reading professional publications; and online professional training platforms.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office products.
go to method of application »
Product and Research Assistant
- Job Type Contract , Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Location Ondo
- Job Field Data Science / Research
Location: Ondo Road – Akure, Ondo
- Work with CcHUB team and NIMR team to prepare research questions as necessary
- Conduct research by asking clients targeted questions to quickly assess and understand the causes of bottlenecks in the project implementation.
- Taking ownership of clients issues reported and seeing problems through to resolution with the product team.
- Provide prompt and accurate feedback to clients and the CcHUB/NIMR team while documenting all issues.
- Testing and evaluating new product updates with the product team.
- Maintain jovial relationships with clients.
- Collect and assist with analyzing data.
- Attend relevant project meetings.
- Good written and verbal communication.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Attention to detail and good problem-solving skills.
- A Bachelor’s degree.
- Experience in research (collecting and analysing data)
- Preferably based in Ondo state or its environs
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
Learn how to get a job in any industry you want. Buy 72 Hours to The Job You Love