Signup and complete your profile on MyJobMag. Employers will find you 4x faster with a complete profile. You can download your completed profile anytime
Poise Nigeria limited is a consultancy and training organisation focused on Total Personality Development & Impression Management;
To transform the Nigeria business landscape, has been our driving force for the past 15 years, with an impact that transverse the Oil & Gas, Banking, Media, FMCG, Advertising and Aviation sub-sectors; as well as Embas…
Read more about this company
Head Human Resources/ Admin
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 8 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Administration / Secretarial  , Human Resources / HR
- Identifies and monitors KPIs that guide the performance of the department in line with the approved quality management guidelines
- Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy
- Partners with the leadership team to understand and execute the organizations human resource and talent strategy particularly as it relates to current and future talent needs, recruiting, retention, and succession planning.
- Work with senior management to define the organizational culture and drive its implementation across the organization.
- Provides support and guidance to HR generalists, management, and other staff when complex, specialized, and sensitive questions and issues arise; may be required to administer and execute routine tasks in delicate circumstances such as providing reasonable accommodations, investigating allegations of wrongdoing, and terminations.
- Manages the talent acquisition process, which may include recruitment, interviewing, and hiring of qualified job applicants, particularly for managerial, exempt, and professional roles; collaborates with departmental managers to understand skills and competencies required for openings.
- Analyzes trends in compensation and benefits; researches and proposes competitive base and incentive pay programs to ensure the organization attracts and retains top talent.
- Creates learning and development programs and initiatives that provide internal development opportunities for employees.
- Oversees employee disciplinary meetings, terminations, and investigations.
- Maintains compliance with federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations, and recommended best practices; reviews policies and practices to maintain compliance.
- Maintains knowledge of trends, best practices, regulatory changes, and new technologies in human resources, talent management, and employment law and ensures legal compliance of the company with regulatory requirements as much as reasonably practicable.
- Certificate in International Relations and People Management or any related course from a reputable university with not less than a second-class lower grade
- A Masters or MBA certificate
- Minimum of 8 years cognate experience functioning in a HR leadership capacity with proven track record
- Proven work experience as HR Manager
- People oriented and result driven
- Demonstrable experience with human resources metrics
- Knowledge of HR systems and databases
- Ability to architect strategy along with leadership skills
- Excellent active listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Tech savvy as well as proficient in the use of modern technology and relevant Microsoft Office tools
- Ability to use tech solutions to manage HR functions.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the position as subject of email.
Learn how to get a job in any industry you want. Buy 72 Hours to The Job You Love