Signup and complete your profile on MyJobMag. Employers will find you 4x faster with a complete profile. You can download your completed profile anytime
Sigma Consult is a key player in business consulting and advisory services within Nigeria with focus on the healthcare industry. We bridge gaps between inputs and outputs thereby increasing the productivity of its clients.
Read more about this company
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND , MBA/MSc/MA
- Experience 6 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Sales / Marketing / Retail / Business Development
Sigma Consulting Group is a Recruitment company specialized in HR Staffing & Consulting, Sales and Marketing, Strategy & Consulting, Finance & Accounting services in Africa; Our client an Asset Management Company located in Lagos requires the services of a FINANCIAL MARKETER
- The Financial Marketer has the primary responsibility of attracting and retaining clients, day to day interaction with clients and prospects and identifying and developing new opportunities to deliver superior investment solutions
- The Financial Marketer would work with Corporations (private or government) by taking time to better understand their business to help optimize income / cash flow management, proper investment management thereby giving the corporation’s the freedom to pursue strategic initiatives and Deposit Mobilization.
- Evaluate, design and oversees our clients’ total financial plan. This includes creation and management of Assets/Liabilities, Investment Asset Allocation, and Client reporting.
- Applying advanced knowledge of financial products, services and strategies to provide a holistic advice. The financial products include traditional and non-traditional investment such as:
- Understanding diversified Array of Mutual funds:
- Local & Offshore Fixed Income Investments/Deposit
- Customized Portfolio Management Services
- Conducting comprehensive reviews to analyze financial data and provide recommendations for modifications based on client’s risk tolerance, goals, objectives and individual preferences.
- B.Sc / M.Sc / MBA in related field
- Minimum of 6 years proven experience as relationship officer in an Asset Management company
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills and the ability to build and maintain relationships
- A background in Deposit mobilization
- Must understand customer relationship management (CRM)
- Strategic thinker and ability to analyze and solve problems quickly
- Ability to work well with others and lead a team
- Knowledge of mathematics and numbers
- Attentive to detail and organized
- Must be self-motivated, flexible and able to manage several jobs at one time
Method of Application
Learn how to get a job in any industry you want. Buy 72 Hours to The Job You Love