Signup and complete your profile on MyJobMag. Employers will find you 4x faster with a complete profile. You can download your completed profile anytime
PRIMERO Transport Services Limited was launched on the 12th of November, 2015 by His Excellency Mr. Akinwumi ‘Dapo Ambode, the executive Governor of Lagos State at Majidun depot. It’s full operation commenced on 13th November, 2015. Operation commenced on our approved routes with 434 Youtong high capacity buses.
Major terminals are located at …
Read more about this company
Diesel Mechanic (Heavy Duty Vehicles)
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification First School Leaving Certificate
- Experience 2 – 10 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Engineering / Technical
- We are currently recruiting Experienced Diesel Mechanics (Local Workshop Experts) on high capacity vehicles such as trucks, cranes, lorries, trailers and BRT Buses.
Applicants must be able to:
- Diagnoses, repairs and overhauls engines.
- Performs tune ups, brake jobs and other preventative maintenance on the buses.
- Replaces common parts and make adjustments.
- Responds to routine and emergency calls for repairs and service.
- Repair or replace parts, such as pistons, rods, gears, valves and bearings, using mechanic’s hand tools
- Quick Fixes
- Preventive Maintenance
- Routine Maintenance.
Qualification and Experience
- Candidates should possess First School Leaving Certificate (FSLC) with 2-10 years work experience.
N60,000 – N75,000 / month.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their CV to: email@example.com with the title “Diesel Mechanic” as the email subject.
Learn how to get a job in any industry you want. Buy 72 Hours to The Job You Love