Signup and complete your profile on MyJobMag. Employers will find you 4x faster with a complete profile. You can download your completed profile anytime
Willis Towers Watson is a leading global advisory, broking and solutions company that helps clients around the world turn risk into a path for growth. With roots dating to 1828, Willis Towers Watson has 39,000 employees in more than 120 territories. We design and deliver solutions that manage risk, optimize benefits, cultivate talent, and expand the power of…
Read more about this company
Account Executive – Insurance
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Sales / Marketing / Retail / Business Development
- The Account Executive in our Corporate Risk and Brokerage business is responsible for collections, record keeping, and quality of service provided to clients so that the business is profitable.
- If you’re looking for an opportunity to take your career to the next level in Insurance with an industry leading organization this may be the perfect opportunity for you.
- In this position, you will be a key member of a growing team in our office in Lagos.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Client Debiting
- Receipt of Cheque
- Pursuing client cheques/payments
- Ensuring cheques/payment received are updated on our system.
- Debit Note check matching
- Renewal exercise and follow up
- Post Renewal Functions
- Claims Administration
- Processing claims as assigned by Supervisor
- Crediting of Clients
- Client Statement of Accounts
- Insurance Statement of Accounts
- Preparation of Monthly Production analysis
- General Letters
- Business Development tasks
- A Graduate desirable with one to two years relevant experience.
- Insurance industry experience in a similar role.
- Associate Member of CIIN or planning to study in order to become an associate member of CIIN.
- Proven track record of delivering high levels of client service.
- Skilled at building effective relationships, at all levels, with clients, prospects, associates, insurers and external specialists.
- Ability to represent the practice and Willis Towers Watson with integrity and credibility.
- Strong communication, negotiation and influencing skills in English.
- Experience of working with and adhering to processes and systems to support client service delivery.
Method of Application
Learn how to get a job in any industry you want. Buy 72 Hours to The Job You Love