Signup and complete your profile on MyJobMag. Employers will find you 4x faster with a complete profile. You can download your completed profile anytime
uac foods limited is a joint venture business between uac of Nigeria plc. ( a leading indigenous conglomerate in nigeria) and Tiger Brands Limited( A South Africa Leading Food Giant).
The Business is committed to quality products and into production of leading brands in the Snacks, Dairies and Beverage Categories.
The Snacks Category consists of:
Read more about this company
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 2 years
- Location Plateau
- Job Field Procurement / Store-keeping / Supply Chain
UAC Foods Limited- a joint venture business between UACN PLC and Tiger Brands of South Africa operating in the food sector of the economy is a leading producer of snacks, beverage, and ice cream. Our brands include Gala Sausage Roll, Funtime Coconut Chips, Groundnut chips and Cupcake, SWAN Natural Spring Water and Supreme Ice Cream.
As a result of the ongoing business expansion, we are seeking to hire a Warehouse Supervisor.
Work Base Location is Kerang, Plateau State.
To take responsibility for maintaining and overseeing inventory and supplies by ordering receiving, storing, and delivering stock.
You will be accountable for
- Receipt, storage, and issuance of finished goods stock (Swan)
- Inspection of deliveries for damages and subsequent reporting to suppliers
- Maintenance of adequate stock levels and inventory control
- Stock monitoring and rotation
- Periodic stock count and accountability
- Maintenance of good warehouse hygiene and stipulated health and safety standards
- Adequate maintenance of stock records and periodic stock level reporting
The ideal candidate will possess.
- A Bachelor’s / HND degree with NYSC Certificate
- 2 years’ experience in Warehousing, Logistics, or Operations management in a manufacturing entity preferably FMCG
- Resident or willing to move to Kerang, Mangu LG, Plateau State
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills, both verbally and in writing
- Be a good team player, adept listener and pay attention to details.
- Sound Numeracy skills with strong drive for orderliness and arrangement
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the position as subject of email.
Learn how to get a job in any industry you want. Buy 72 Hours to The Job You Love