Signup and complete your profile on MyJobMag. Employers will find you 4x faster with a complete profile. You can download your completed profile anytime
ARMORSIL WEST AFRICA is the West Africa representative of ARMORSIL INC USA which is a global multinational manufacturer of building specialty products with presence over Europe, North America and African continent. Our products are being used for the most prestigious and demanding projects across Europe, North America, West and East Africa.
ARMORSIL is dr…
Read more about this company
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 2 years
- Location Abuja
- Job Field Engineering / Technical
Duties and Responsibilities
- To Inspect facilities and analyze operational data
- Candidate Maintain compliance with safety and regulatory standards
- Evaluate operations and processes
- Test material and structural integrity
- Research the environmental impact of projects
- Compile and present reports explaining project details to non-technical stakeholders
- Monitor project progress, compliance with design specifications and safety standards
- Direct engineering activities, assign tasks and provide training and support
- Create work schedules and adjust as needed to meet project deadlines
- Maintain detailed documentation of all site engineering activities
- Collaborate with management to align activities with desired business outcomes
Requirements and Qualifications
- National Diploma in Civil or Structural Engineering, Construction, Building or related field
- Experience: Minimum of 2 years
- State-issued certification or engineering license
- Considerable experience in a similar position
- In-depth knowledge of engineering, technology, building, construction, and design
- Proficient in the use of computer-aided design (CAD) software
- Familiar with scientific analysis software as well as graphics and map creation software
- Proven track record of managing personnel and material resources
- Exemplary critical thinking, analytical, and complex problem-solving skills
- Strong time management and project management skills
- Active listening and verbal communication skills
- Ability to use the scientific process to solve problems
- Dedication to learning new concepts and strategies.
- N40,000 monthly.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using “Site Supervisor – Abuja” as the subject of the email.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Learn how to get a job in any industry you want. Buy 72 Hours to The Job You Love