Signup and complete your profile on MyJobMag. Employers will find you 4x faster with a complete profile. You can download your completed profile anytime
Founded in May 2019 in Lagos, Nigeria, First Electric’s vision is to drive wide adoption of sustainable energy solution across Sub-Saharan Africa. Since inception, it has quickly gained a reputation for delivering competitive solutions to customers by deploying state of the art solutions at affordable prices.
Read more about this company
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience None
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Engineering / Technical
We are looking to recruit a Sales Engineer, who will be responsible for contacting potential clients, providing technical solutions and introducing new products.
- Identify and establish a new business, and ensure that sales targets are met.
- Prepare tenders, proposals, and quotations.
- Provide pre-sales and post-sales support.
- Negotiate contracts, terms and conditions.
- Review cost and sales performance.
- Create marketing content and manage the company social media platform.
- Provide product information and technical advice to clients.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
A B. Eng. in Electrical Engineering or any related discipline is acceptable. Previous experience and Technical skills in an industrial engineering company or commercial/sales company involving contact with customers are compulsory for this role. Applicants living close to Ajah are advised to apply for this role.
Good Technical Abilities, Sales, Team Work, Marketing Management, Digital Marketing, Communication and Interpersonal skills, Innovation, Attention to detail, Commercial Awareness, Professionalism, Analytical skills.
BENEFITS: PENSION, ANNUAL BONUS, HMO AND OTHER BENEFITS
OFFICE LOCATION: Ajah, Lagos
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the position as subject of email.
Learn how to get a job in any industry you want. Buy 72 Hours to The Job You Love