Signup and complete your profile on MyJobMag. Employers will find you 4x faster with a complete profile. You can download your completed profile anytime
Energy360 Africa is providing independent technology solutions to the retail fuels industry, using the power of real-time data to reduce fuel losses, lower operational costs, lower operational control breaches and improve margins for fuel retailers.
We are the future of fuel retailing, helping you manage your fuel business more effectively, giving you vis…
Read more about this company
Sales/Business Development Executive
- Job Type Full Time
- Experience None
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Sales / Marketing / Retail / Business Development
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
The role is a sales position within the sales and marketing team and includes responsibilities for Sales and Business development. The Sales/Business Development Executive will focus on customer acquisition, lead generation, and prospect management, as this role will garner and meet with potential clients, implementing E360 Africa marketing plan, protecting E360 Africa software profitability and fostering the growth of the sales, marketing and business development team.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Pitching products and/or services, Planning new marketing initiatives.
- Identifying, qualifying, and securing business opportunities; coordinating business generation activities; developing customized targeted sales strategies.
- Building fruitful business relationships with current and potential clients.
- Understanding client needs and offering solutions and support; answering potential client questions and follow-up call questions; responding to client requests for proposals (RFPs).
- Developing Quotes and meeting sales targets.
- Creating and maintaining a list/database of prospect clients; maintaining database (Salesforce, CRM, Excel, etc.) of prospective client information.
- Collaborating with management on sales goals, planning, and forecasting; maintaining short- and long-term business development plans partners’ needs and goals.
Method of Application
Qualified candidates should send in their application to email@example.com using “Sales/Business Development Executive” as the subject of the email
Learn how to get a job in any industry you want. Buy 72 Hours to The Job You Love